In the March of Bissel
Transferred and updated from Important Links thread in the Bissel Google Group ~CM
- 5E D&D Character Sheet v3.0 (Google Sheets)
- General Greyhawk information (Google Drive shared folder)
- Complete Map of Greyhawk (may take some time to load)
Additional world information can be found in “The Player’s Guide to Greyhawk” book, and in the Great Library of Greyhawk, aka the Greywiki.
For character sheet links, see The Party.
Useful D&D references:
- donjon’s RPG tools, sortable/filterable lists for all sorts of game stuff:
- Wizards of the Coast supplements:
- -Greyhawk 5e Campaign Character Creation (Google Docs) – (moved to Character Creation on this portal)
Greyhawk Wordpress Blog, for adventure recaps, etc. (see this Portal’s Adventure Log and Forum) GroupMe invitation and GroupMe chatroom, for real time discussion Obsidian Portal, for wiki style information — well, you’re here, whaddya need a link for?