In the March of Bissel
Who Are We?
We are the Thundertakers. Thunderbolts? Thunderstrikers? Or The Many Arms of Justice. Or maybe the Silencers. (Or possibly The Silence. Or the Sound of Thunder. I dunno.) Over A Few Beers? (Add your two coppers here.)
But who are we really?
|Name||Race and class||Character Sheets|
|Dargrim Stonehalter||dwarven wizard||Portal – Google Docs|
|Kaliska Rhuithen||half-elven rogue/cleric||Portal – Google Docs|
|Kovaya Tov||half-elven paladin/rogue||Portal – Google Docs|
|Tashi||human monk||Portal – Google Docs|
|Uilodir en Elleth||human warlock||Portal – Google Docs|
[uh, in progress]
- This is not Dargrim’s first adventure with Tashi. He has stood by Dargrim in battle and can be trusted completely to have Dargrim’s back when things go wrong.
- Dargrim respects Kovaya’s focus and beliefs, but is woefully misinformed about the world; Dargrim hopes he will someday see the true way. Kovaya has much to teach Dargrim about Vengeance, and in return Dargrim will teach him all that he can.
- Uilodir is a brave soul, and Dargrim has much to learn from him. Dargrim will help Uil because he will play an important role in the events to come, and is destined for a brutal end…. Dargrim has foreseen it!
- Kaliska is a friend of nature, so Dargrim will be her friend as well. Dargrim stole something from his Dad, which bonded Kaliska and Dargrim to the point that they now have a long con running.
- Dargrim trusted Kaliska with a secret; as a result, they have a long con running.
- Kaliska showed Uil a secret rite of the Land. He must forget what he’s seen.
- Kaliska worries about the ability of Tashi and Kovaya to survive in the real world.
- Kaliska has guided Kovaya (into/out of) danger before and he owes her for it.
- Kaliska has lied to everyone about everything, at one point or another.
- Kovaya trusts Kaliska implicitly. She has an honest face and a kind nature.
- Uil is enslaved to a Fey Power; Kovaya must help free him.
- Tashi can teach me how to find inner peace. He has a great serenity about him. Or it may just be the alcohol.
- Dargrim’s Stonehalter Clan helped liberate Kovaya from Geoff. He owes them his life.
- Dargrim has Tashi’s back when things go wrong.
- Kovaya is woefully misinformed about the world; Tashi will teach him all that he can.
- Will has much to teach Tashi about otherplanar beings. Or the world in general, really;
- Tashi will convince Kaliska about the karmic dangers of deception.
- Kovaya shared a secret with Uil.
- Uil’s gone on a few pub runs with the wizard and monk; Dargrim is a good and faithful person, and I wish to learn more about Tashi’s Chikhai Bardo order
- Kaliska has secrets, and Uil can’t help trying to figure them out.